This will be a rare post on my blog. But with it being Earth Day, I figured it was the perfect time to share about a little part of my life that I don't talk about very often.
I found out about Shaklee a few years ago from some friends. I was on the journey to a healthier life mainly with eating habits. Throughout college I had so many stomach issues! The combination of stress, late night fast food runs, and an apparent food allergy, left me super uncomfortable in many different ways. After switching my diet around, I started taking vitamins and supplements from Shaklee. The supplements really helped to clear up my skin and helped me feel better overall. Especially vitamins D & B in winter. (Anyone else get a little down in the winter?)
So when I moved out last summer, I decided to purchase the Get Clean products! I've been so impressed with the quality of Shaklee and their commitment to their products. The cleaning line is amazing. I no longer get headaches when cleaning, I have saved so much money, and they work really well! I believe that health isn't just about what you put in your body, it's about everything around you. Shaklee has the most natural and nontoxic cleaning line in my humble opinion, and I even used to use vinegar! Even just the Basic H2 by itself is great. You can use it for windows, floors, stove tops, as a general cleaner, etc.
The Get Clean Kit
- No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
- Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
- You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit! (Based on comparing number of uses as set forth on product labels of conventional, ready-to-use cleaners.)
- Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate - just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
- And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
- Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
- Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Thanks for reading through this and letting me share a story about my health journey! Go to my contact page if you have questions or want to find out more! The free membership with the purchase of this kit is a limited time offer.